RENOVATION NEWS

Friday, November 21, 2014

Success from 1937 Burro


Success
I thought of success as a glorious spring
When all life would be new
I pictured the brave and valiant acts,
The big deeds I would do.
I forgot about the little school
That played so great a part - 
I was so used to seeing it
I locked it from my heart.
Success was a spring that never came,
But I have lived enough to know
The things we never have remain . . .
It is the things we have that go!
                                                        Clyde Terry


1937 New Students
Mineral Wells High School


Images

The 1937 Burro, Mineral Wells High School yearbook, yearbook property MWHS 50 Year Club, digital format used.
___________

Copyright 2014: Judith Richards Shubert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love your comments. If you do not have a Google account and would like to leave your name just leave the URL blank. Again, thank you so much.